Health Savings Account
An HSA is a smart way to invest in your physical and financial health -- this unique account grants you tax advantages* on funds set aside for medical expenses. Funds contributed to the account are not subject to income tax at the time of deposit, and accrue interest until you use them for qualified healthcare costs.
A health savings account works alongside your high-deductible health plan. Ensure your healthcare costs are covered whenever they arise with this smart savings option.
- For persons with high deductible insurance plans
- No minimum to open
- Interest bearing
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- Debit card for easy access to funds
- Online banking (including bill pay)
- Mobile banking
- $5 per month charge for paper statements
- $5 per month charge for mobile deposit
*Consult a tax advisor