Mobile Banking & Deposit
Get your business banking done from anywhere – your nearest branch is as close as your smartphone! With American Riviera Bank Mobile Banking & Deposit, you can view account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, even make deposits using the ARB app for iPhone and Android!
It's easy and totally secure, so you can manage your accounts whenever and wherever it's convenient for you.
- FREE app for iPhone or Android*
- Manage accounts anytime, anywhere
- Secure encrypted connection
- Up to the minute account information
Ready to sign up?
- Sign in to Online Banking and click Mobile.
- On the Mobile Enrollment tab, click Yes to enable your User ID and Password
- On the Mobile Authorizations tab, enter a PIN
- Download the ARB Mobile Banking app to your mobile device, sign in and start using it!
Wish you could do Remote Capture Deposit, but don't deposit enough checks to make it feasible? Then Mobile Deposit may be right for you! Mobile Deposit is perfect for small businesses who do not receive a lot of checks. You accept and endorse checks as usual. Then, using the American Riviera Bank app, you take a photo of both sides of the check and submit it electronically to us. We process the check and notify you when it has been deposited to your account. It's just that simple!
- FREE for Nonprofit checking account customers
- $10 for Basic Business or Sole Proprietor checking account customers
Ready to sign up?
- Sign in to Online Banking and click Mobile Deposit Enrollment to begin the enrollment process.
- We will let you know when you are approved and can start using it!
For more information, call (805) 965-5942.
*American Riviera Bank does not charge a fee for the use of Mobile Banking. If you do not already have a data plan with your wireless service provider, normal data rates will apply.
We are dedicated to providing you with a safe, secure, and dependable Mobile Banking service. You can rest assured that the transactions performed using American Riviera Bank Mobile Banking will be secure and completed correctly, provided that you adhere to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement.